A.W.S.A. APPROVED TOURNAMENT BOAT
1989 Australian BIA Boat of the year
Official Tow Boats at ‘88 & ‘89 Australian National Ski Titles
Designed and Manufactured in Australia by David Gill – Gilflite Boats
The Integra was uniquely designed by David Gill and first released in 1987. When the Integra was launched at the 1987 Melbourne Boat show it marked the beginning of a whole new way of thinking about ski boats. The Integra changed the concept of boat design not only in Australia but also accross the seas where it’s design & performance gained recognition world wide.
- Length: 6.25m ……….20’6” over boarding platform
- Beam: 2.23m……….. 7’4”
- Seating:…………….Six large adults
- Vee Hull:……………15 – 20degree Variable
- Fuel Capacity:……….100 litres
- Engine:……………..up to 454CI
- Fully integrated design incorporating international class ski wash, handling and ride characteristics, ultra modern styling.
- Ease of boarding via the large full width boarding platform and strategically placed grab handles.
- Driver orientated controls and dash layout.
- Height variable sliding drivers seat. Allows total visibility and a clear view of instruments for all drivers.
- Ergonomically designed, durable velour trimmed seating with high quality 100mm foam seat cushions.
- Reinforced forward deck and windscreen to facilitate boarding over the bow.
- Usable and useful storage including fully carpeted ski and wet suit locker under forward deck, skiing accessories under front and rear seats, ski rope locker built into the rear deck, life jacket and ski vest storage along each side of the cockpit with still enough room for extra skis.
- With the uniquely designed two part upholstered engine hatch and seating layout routine maintenance and cleaning is a breeze.
OUTSTANDING PERFORMANCE FEATURES:
- At skiing speeds, ie. 30kph – 65kph the Integra will turn tightly to the left or right allowing precise manoeuvrability in confined areas.
- At slow speeds it will turn almost in its own length.
- Planes quickly with minimum bow lift maintaining unobstructed visibility forming a trick wake suitable for beginner to advanced trick skier.
- Slalom wash from standard ski rope to 38’ off is soft with minimal prop blast.
- Barefoot wake suits beginner to advanced with little to no prop turbulence.
- More than adequate free board prevents water dumping over the transom or windscreen in normal ski conditions.
- The Variable 15-27 degree vee bottom coupled with precise steering ensures a smooth and comfortable ride.
***Please Note: The Integra is no longer in production
Following is an album of the Integra, all photo’s are original taken at time of manufacture…